Super Palo Super Palo

GREAT! :D

that was great! nice, short, fun. ^U^ btw, you would say "enjoy it!" in English, not "it enjoy!" just for future reference. :) i realize that's how one would say that in Spanish, it's just backwards in English 'cause we're weird like that. :B love the style & hope to see more! :D WOO!

Recycled Mario Recycled Mario

Molossus from Batman Begins

by Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard was the godly music that lidlurch was referring to at the end of your flash. You really ought to credit where your music comes from because it doesn't belong to you nor any other NG user. anyway, it was fairly enjoyable although i disapprove of the use of sprites all the time. the Mario that you drew was rather nice & the idea was a more original one, which quite a few NG flashes can't say for themselves. the story telling was alright, the end being my favorite. i thought it was weird when Mario started having seizure colors but cool all the same. over all it was decent. nice job!

hrechkaness responds:

See "credits" for song references.... I would never claim to own something that isn't mine :P. As for the song name I took it from the movie trailer of "Dark Knight" which was the sequal and was labeled differently then. Yes it is also called Molossus from Batman Begins but it is also labeled as "Dark Knight Theme" by Hans Zimmer after it was produced again for the trailer music. That is where you may have got confused by the song name reference but I assure you that I would never claim a Hans Zimmer song to be mine :P. Aside from the song confusing I appreciate the rest of your review lol. I like both sprites and personal art so I wanted a way to combine them together. I only spent 3 days on this piece so this was the best I could come up with in that amount of time lol thx for the review!

Drift! Drift!

YES!!! NG DOES WANT IT!

as long as it's not pointlessly violent or anything along those unsoundly lines, then i WOULD like to see it because it looks to be a good flash of you want general people opinions. love the characters! haha!

A Skate Movie: Part Three A Skate Movie: Part Three

needs some work but fun!

i just watched your whole series of skate animations & noticed that the skater in question defies the whole concept of gravity very well & has a habit of doing the impossible. he also doesn't seem very partial to keeping his head on his body. =D like lots of people said, it's choppy & could use a little more consideration to what is even remotely humanly possible ( the guy has super powers, i swear! ;] ) + i find they could be a little longer as well. i liked all the different writing on the stairs & ramps too, like the "stairs from hell". (is that right?) also liked that it was a guy actually skating instead of meeting a grisly end that's gory or something else like that. NG is fond of that & i find it ridiculous as well as disturbing. good job & keep working on your flash!

Gooberstory Gooberstory

yggdrassil, the world tree

that seems like you were referring to that anyway. i find your tale of the peanut a very intriguing one. i might have to listen a little harder the next time i have a real & un-tampered-with peanut. excellent, to say the very least.

Ultimate Battle (R) Ultimate Battle (R)

it's not new.

have you seen Rou Bo? it's cooler & funnier. it's not the most original thing but it was OK.

One Direction Two Ways One Direction Two Ways

cool short!

that wasn't bad animation & i liked your music choice. it worked well & i like it when the music works for the movie. though i don't think everybody enjoys seeing anti-drug adds all day, this was a nice one. good message & really nice over all!

JaoArroz responds:

OH thankyou my friend!
The music was made for this movie by André T. a great Friend of mine.

Variations Variations

random in a fun way

strange but enjoyable. i liked the poor guy who got hit by the box. :} nice animation & silly soundtrack to go with the movie. good job!

Andy Transformers 2 Andy Transformers 2

good points

i've never seen the movie or had a transformer so i can't rat on anything but i find the points brought up to be amusingly true, i'm sure. i'm never very good with the toys that you move around and have extra stuff and what not so i'll bet they'd take a little while. but then they're already a gosh darn transforming truck, so shouldn't they be better at it then someone who's not? just sayin'. but being a truck or a car when the other guys have better taste+variety? that DOES need to change. who doesn't want to be a jet?! or a tank for that matter.
very good & liked your animation style. fit well. good voicing too.

The Lonely Worm The Lonely Worm

a nice short

that was phone call from "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"! how cool. it went nicely with your short. the smiles on the worms were kinda' funny! pretty decent & cute animation. over all good.